event handlers - remounting smb shares

Kyle O'Donnell kyleodonnell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:03:04 CET 2009

How do you check your systems remotely?

search the nagiosexchange for something called 'rexec'  it is an event
handler that I wrote that executes commands remotely using ssh or
NRPE.

If using NRPE a script to run your mount should be written and added
to your nrpe.cfg command list.

if this is local, write a script do perform your mount, define it as a
command inside nagios, and select the defined command as the event
handler.