Nagios authentication with Active directoy

Jon Angliss jon at netdork.net
Thu Mar 5 04:42:45 CET 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:00:51 -0500, "Satish Patel"
<satish at linuxbug.org> wrote:

>I want to authenticate my nagios with AD. i read couple of  document on net but no luck..any one using this method of authentication please let me know i will appricate your help.

I'm assuming you mean the Nagios UI, in which case you'll want to look
for mod_auth_ldap and active directory.  The Nagios UI is just a web
page, authentication is done via your web server.  Assuming Apache,
then mod_auth_ldap, or mod_auth_kerberos should be where you are
looking.
--
Jon Angliss