scheduling problems

Dries Dams Dries.Dams at vlaamsparlement.be
Wed Mar 4 13:53:20 CET 2009

We only use the 24x7 timeperiod for host checks. Service checks don't run between 00:00 and 04:00 (this is our backup window and we noticed some checks give false warnings and critical because of running backup jobs). So theoretically all our services could possibly be affected by this problem, there is no way of telling which services are infected and which are not.

I will look into the workaround you provided

--
Dries