scheduling problems

Dries Dams Dries.Dams at vlaamsparlement.be
Wed Mar 4 10:13:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Since the beginning of the year we are experiencing some problems with the scheduling of checks on our nagios installation. Some checks that normally run several times a day are now scheduled for a time more than a year from now.

For example a check that runs today will have a next scheduled check date of 05/03/2010 instead of 05/03/2009. There is no real connection between the checks, it's like a random problem. Some checks have it, others don't. a manual reschedule of the check does solve the problem but sometimes only temporary.

We have upgraded our version of nagios to 3.1.0 but we did have the problem on previous versions as well.

Any ideas as what is causing this problem?

--

Dries