need help

gmm computer11111 at sohu.com
Mon Jun 29 04:23:55 CEST 2009

hello,all!

   I have a strange problem.I have installed nagios with nagios-3.1.2 and nagios-plugins-1.4.13 on RHEL5.2 and it looks like OK!
   But i found there is a strange problem with my web monitor page.In my host groups   some hosts status are UP,and some status are PENDING all the time,but all of these hosts services are all ok! I try to change my configuration files some way but can't find out the reason.
   Thank you for your help!