Server/host Inheritance

Mark Gius mgius at createspace.com
Thu Jun 25 22:16:38 CEST 2009

As far as I know no.

If you're logged in as a user that hasn't been hardcoded for full-access
to CGIs, you can only see hosts and services that you're listed as a
contact for (and as long as you're not going hog-wild with service
escalations they'll get notified for those hosts/services), so that's
one way, but if you're using service escalations I'm not aware of any
way to see that from the web interface.

-Gius