Problem getting past main page

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:47:55 CEST 2009

Ah, now I understand. My apologies. I missed the part where you were
upgrading and reading the emails showed errors that are very common to
first time installations.

That said, all I can say is "read the log files". Quite a few issues
I've encountered were solved when consulting various log files (httpd
logs, /var/log/messages, mysql logs, etc).

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan