REPOST: Problem in Preflight Check with commands.cfg

Mat W lmw94002 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:28:26 CEST 2009

Perhaps you added another "config" file that has a check_dns command?

I've seen installations where people like to break out the larger config files into a directory with smaller configs.

you could do something like...

find /usr/local/nagios/etc |xargs grep -c check_dns

which will find all the files with "check_dns" in it (assuming I got the command syntax right).

--
Mat W. - http://www.techadre.com