Regarding snmp databyte multiplication

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Tue Jun 23 12:34:12 CEST 2009

Sujeet Mulmi wrote:
> Dear Gaurav,
>
>        Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if recoding of
> check_snmp.c  gets effect for other  services even disk checking for
> other servers.

Yes it will for obvious reasons...you can just copy check_snmp.c to some other name and edit it for your changes...and use the output plugin for
your specific use. For you will be doing the matematics with the snmpget output the plugin receives...there is no way you can use the same
plugin for other regular monitored normal services.

> I don't know if it helps though. That was what I understood.

Regards.
- --
Gaurav Ghimire
System Administrator
Subisu Cablenet (P.) Ltd.
148 Thirbum Sadak
Baluwatar, Kathmandu
Nepal

http://www.subisu.net.np

First and Only True Cable Internet Service Provider in Nepal

(An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company)