- NRPE 2.12 ./configure error on solaris 9

Guy Waugh guidosh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:11:00 CEST 2009

Hello,

I recently faced this problem, but I ended up installing NRPE from blastwave
(http://www.blastwave.org/howto.html), and it's working well.

If you want to persevere with compiling NRPE, are there SSL libraries in
/usr/sfw/lib? What does config.log say? Are there any other SSL installs on
the system, e.g. in /usr/local/ssl, /usr/local etc.?

Regards,
Guy.