WG: nagiosgrapher-1.7.1 -> graphs performance tools?

Meyer Jerome Jerome.Meyer at baldata.ch
Mon Jun 22 14:36:25 CEST 2009

Hi again,

I've read some webpage about nagiosgrapher... and it will be replace
with netwaysgrapher2 ;(

So, nagiosgrapher doesn't run well and I want to install a new
performance graph tools.

I've seen on Internet about: PNP4Nagios, opcp, nagiosgraph, n2rrd, and
so on...

Do you have experience feedback about performance graphs?

Thank a lot for your help,

jerome