SNMP configuration for Nagios: sysUpTime.

Jimmyboy jimmyjose2980 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:23:04 CEST 2009

Hi Ian,

You were absolutely correct. I just had to edit the 'command.cfg' and
'windows.cfg' files to get the system uptime value within Nagios' web
interface.

Also, 'hrSystemUptime.0' fetches the Windows-based system's uptime, whereas,
'sysUpTime.0' fetches the uptime of SNMP service.

Hats off to you!!

Now, I need to do some more research for additional parameters. Will keep
you updated.

Thanks,
Jim

=-=-=-=