Checking OWA

p1 at fhri.org p1 at fhri.org
Mon Jun 15 18:35:06 CEST 2009

Very cool, thanks Jon for pointing me in the right direction.
I'm now actually able to drill down all the way to an individual message
and check for content:

check_http -H ExchServ1 --ssl -a "dom1\nagios":NagiosPass1 -u
/exchange/nagios/Inbox/Nagios%20OWA%20content%20check%20-%20DO%20NOT%20D
ELETE.EML?Cmd=open -s "monitor OWA functionality"

Exactly what I wanted and then some :)

--
Paul