Error while configuring NRPE on solaris

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:13:27 CEST 2009

Per my previous email... I had the EXACT same issue and went to
check_by_ssh for my Solaris hosts... I'm thinking there must be some
magic step we're missing that isn't into the current "oh yeah... if you
have Solaris then do this" knowledge pool...

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan