disk IO for windows?

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 03:27:52 CEST 2009

That is partialy right,

The Alt delete thing is To get to TaskManager but only on New versions of
windows does it give access to some counter names,

The best place to go is Performance Monitor Since thats on all version of
windows since 2000
Control Panel--> Administrative Tools--> Computer Managment--> then
Performance Counter
on newer systems from Computer Management --> Reliability and performance
--> Monitoring Tools --> Performance Monitor
Once you FIND performance Monitor then click the Green + to get into the
"add counters"
Click the Checkbox to Show the Counter description then click arround till
you find what you need
Look for Disks for Drive stuff,

Tony (Author of NC_NEt)