serviceescalations question

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jun 4 20:30:28 CEST 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Marc Powell wrote:

... a bunch of crap. ignore. abort abort abort. I misread the original
question. bleh.

You're essentially looking for
	host_name *
	service_description *

If that doesn't work with regexp matching on, then I think the next
best path is using servicegroups --

All Services In Multiple Servicegroups:
If you want to create service escalations for all services that belong
in one or more servicegroups, you can do use the servicegroup_name
directive. The definition below would create service escalations for
all services that are members of servicegroups SERVICEGROUP1 through
SERVICEGROUPN. All the instances of the service escalation would be
identical (i.e. have the same contact groups, notification interval,
etc.).

	define serviceescalation{
		servicegroup_name		SERVICEGROUP1,SERVICEGROUP2,...,SERVICEGROUPN
		other escalation directives ...
		}

--
Marc