nagios -->> ndo2db -->> centreon

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:02:48 CEST 2009

I don't want to come across like a jerk, but wouldn't this better be
discussed on the Centreon site? I understand its built on Nagios, but
I'm thinking you might get better help and support on the Centreon site
itself...

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan