Nagios & Avaya

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:48:26 CEST 2009

We have recently had a new Avaya VOIP system installed, including
eXtreme switches. The NagiosExchange site has at least one SNMP addon
for the eXtreme switches... however searching for "avaya", "lucent",
"definity", and "audix" all reveal zero hits. I understand that Avaya
has their s/w that is somewhat in competition with Nagios, but I can't
imagine that no one is polling the Avaya equipment outside of Avaya's
own s/w. Is anyone out there querying new'ish Avaya VOIP phone switches,
add-on cards, and/or Modular Messaging environments? I'm interested in
info (other URL's if needed), existing scripts, howto's, etc... pretty
much anything as I'm seeing nothing right now.

Thanks,

--

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan