Can't do Serial Checks with Nagios 3.0.6

Patrick Morris patrick.morris at hp.com
Wed Jun 3 01:14:33 CEST 2009

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009, emma abi wrote:

> [...]

As long as you have the parenting set up correctly, Nagios should do
exactly what you want. With very little to go on, it sounds like you're
set up like this:

   Nagios --- Head Office -- Remote Office

Assuming everything has a parent on it, and the chain of parents leads
directly back ifrom the Remote Office to the Nagios box, everything should
just work.