New perl module: Nagios::Plugin::WWW::Mechanize

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Mon Jun 1 17:31:06 CEST 2009

This certainly sounds cool.  The only reason I'd been starting to look
at WebInject myself was for NTLM authentication support which it's
rumoured to have, but I couldn't get to work.  Any chance this new perl
module might support NTLM authentication?  (I have a Sharepoint server I
want to check).

Thanks

Mark