Tomcat Monitoring?

D. Emmanuel Feinsmith daniel at danielemmanuelfeinsmith.com
Fri Jul 31 15:53:43 CEST 2009

Greetings,

Can anyone tell me if there are any best practices on monitoring
Tomcat using Nagios? Specifically, I'm looking for a combination of
log parsing, authentication entries and denials, session usage, memory
and process utilization, etc.

Thanks!

Daniel Emmanuel Feinsmith
Feinsmith Software, LLC.

Check out Brooklyn for Nagios on the iTunes App Store, The Best
Selling iPhone app for Nagios!