Antwort: FW: Antwort: Notification oddity

Kevin Davison kdavison at innosphere.ca
Thu Jul 30 17:37:09 CEST 2009

Man, I must have looked at that 10 times. All of the notifications were set the way that I wanted them to be, but I had disabled Warnings for hosts but enabled them for Services. I totally failed to realize that the warnings I wasn’t receiving were for Hosts and not Services. It’s resolved, I was just too blind to noticed that it wasn’t a problem in the first place.

Thanks for all of your help!!