ibloodyhatespam at gmail.com ibloodyhatespam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:25:01 CEST 2009

Well, next to the regular servers.cfg, commands_check.cfg,
commands_definition.cfg etc etc etc there are a couple of things that are
different between hosts (notably event handlers), making one the master host
and one the slave host.

I've already created a hostname1.cfg and a hostname2.cfg containing the host
and service definitions that differ, but I'd like nagios to read either of
these based on the current machine hostname, instead of having to manually
edit nagios.cfg after copying cfgs over from the master host to the slave
host.