Nagios Queries

Mathew S. McCarrell mccarrms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:43:53 CEST 2009

Tom,

Are all the values the same, for each piece of information on all the hosts?

It sounds like you've got your hosts inheriting service checks, which has
resulted in all of them inheriting the default local service checks for your
Nagios server.

As for best ways to monitor systems remotely, I've used NRPE previously, due
to its simplicity, but SNMP makes things easier in the long run.

Matt

--
Mathew S. McCarrell
Clarkson University '10