canon printers

SYS ADMIN SYSADMIN at cmda.org
Thu Jul 23 17:35:44 CEST 2009

I have managed to monitor all my HP Laserjet printers using check_hpjd.
I have several networked Canon copier/printers on my LAN, and can't seem
to get any response back from them, although snmp is installed, and I
try check_snmp.
Does anyone have any experience/idea what to do?
I can't seem to even find OIDs for Canons.
Michael T Gregg
Director of Information Technology
Christian Medical & Dental Associations
P.O. Box 7500   *    Bristol, TN 37621
Phone (423)844-1000   *    Fax (423)844-1017
sysadmin at cmda.org   *   http://www.cmda.org

Protect conscience rights: http://www.Freedom2Care.org/