notification_interval depending upon contact

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Mon Jul 20 14:41:48 CEST 2009

What I have been thinking about for a while and would really love to
see is to have notifications become first class objects in nagios,
like escalations, completely detatched from services and hosts.

If we had

servicenotification
hostnotification

Then configurations become hugely more flexible and easy to scale :)
at the price of some serious recoding of parts of the nagios core and
breaking backwards compatibility, so not easy by any measure.

Max