nagvis help?

Natalie Aloi naloi at experisdatacenters.com
Fri Jul 17 19:50:58 CEST 2009

Hi, I just installed nagvis and the install seemed to go without a hitch except...I can't browse to anything. I am a little confused since there doesn't seem to be a deamon for this app (I guess because its using apache) so this is my url http://10.1.102.21/nagios/nagvis/nagvis/index.php I have only edited the nagvis.ini.php files, as I wanted to see what would generate I have not defined any dependencies in nagios yet is this an absolute requirement? Are there any more "complete HOW TO" that I can view? I really don't know anything about php files and how they work w/html I did a default nagvis installation, ndoutils 1.4b8 is up & operational...using nagios 3.1.2 on Fedora 9....Thanks for any assistance provided, I'll be searching the web for other answers as well.

Natalie

errorThe Automap needs one root hostname to start the drawing.

There are three ways to get a root host: URL parameter "root", Main configuration "automap > default_root", auto detect (Only possible when there is one host with no parent).

Network Operations Center Manager
Experis Data Center LLC
8209 Valley Pike
PO Box 535