e-studio 520

James Andrews jra41 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 11:22:21 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Nagios and new to the mailing lists.  I was wondering
if anyone had any tips or pointers on monitoring things such as toner
levels, printer status and memory on a Toshiba e-studio 520 network
printer.  I've tried using the check_hpjd command as the basic nagios
documentation suggests but this just returns an "error in packet"
response.  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

James Andrews