supported version of ndoutils for 3.0.6?

Natalie Aloi naloi at experisdatacenters.com
Thu Jul 16 18:18:08 CEST 2009

which ndoutils can I download that is supported..ie where I don't get this message:
 the below is ndoutils-1.4b7

thanks...
----------
NDO README
----------

***************
!! IMPORTANT !!
***************
This code is still an alpha/beta quality, so expect problems if you intend to us
it. Make sure that you aren't using it with your only production installation o
Nagios, or it could take down the Nagios process if the NDOMOD module segfaults.
Nagios could segfault silently and you might never know that Nagios crashed...

Network Operations Center Manager
Experis Data Center LLC
8209 Valley Pike
PO Box 535