Monitoring disk usage

Juki juki.emma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:46:50 CEST 2009

Hi Guy,

I tried all the changes as per your suggestion, however, I still come up
with the same errors as before, that is;

"NRPE: Command 'check_ora' not defined"
"NRPE: Command 'check_server1' not defined"
"NRPE: Command 'check_var' not defined"

Where else in the configuration files on the monitoring server are commands
defined?

Regards,
Juki