Monitoring Eventlogs on windows server

Matthew Jurgens nagiosusers at edcint.co.nz
Wed Jul 15 03:34:22 CEST 2009

You're almost there. You just need to configure NSClient++ a little more.
http://nsclient.org/nscp/wiki/CheckEventLog

If you jump on our demo site I think there is an example of a check
command to look through the event log

Go to http://www.smartmon.com.au/, select the demo menu and then access
it using the demo user/password. Once logged in, click the "Manage
Configs" link and you should be able to find the command example on the menu

Why do you ask your question multiple times?

--
Smartmon System Monitoring <http://www.smartmon.com.au>
www.smartmon.com.au