Unable to Login to Nagios

Kevin Mitnikc teckadmin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:25:53 CEST 2009

Thanks Gius!!  I was able to reset the password by doing the following:

# htpasswd -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users nagiosadmin
# ls -l /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users

I can now access the Nagios GUI.  Thanks for providing me with the
information and direction I needed.

Much appreciated!!!

Cheers,

K.