check_snmp

SYS ADMIN SYSADMIN at cmda.org
Tue Jul 14 22:45:02 CEST 2009

It seems that for some reason my new install of nagios 3.0.6 into Debian
lenny has failed to install check_snmp into the
/usr/local/nagios/etc/libexec folder.
It has a multitude of other check_snmp_<blah blah>, which I am sure are
all based on it, but IT is not there, and several of my plugins call for
check_snmp.

How can I get it there?

"Psa 122:6  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that
love thee."

Michael T Gregg
Director of Information Technology
Christian Medical & Dental Associations
P.O. Box 7500   *    Bristol, TN 37621
Phone (423)844-1000   *    Fax (423)844-1017
sysadmin at cmda.org   *   http://www.cmda.org

Protect conscience rights: http://www.Freedom2Care.org/