Re NSCA

Nick Price np121 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:12:50 CEST 2009

Hi All

Ok I can see it coming into the central nagios logs.  Trouble was to do with
encryption/decryption and passwords

How do I get the data into the central nagios and therefore into the central
nagios web interface.

I'm not sure what and how to write the central server configs for the
passive results coming in from the remote server.

My distributed remote nagios server is NOT on the same local network as my
central server.

Many thanks for all so far, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now

Nick