Problem with pnp4nagios

Joerg Linge pitchfork at ederdrom.de
Thu Jul 9 19:41:25 CEST 2009

Kaplan, Andrew H. schrieb:

> Hi there --
>
> I went through the motions of installing pnp4nagios on our 3.1.2 system.
> I ran the
> verify_pnp_config script and the output from it is shown below:
>
> [ahk at romonitor pnp]$ sudo /home/ahk/Nagios/pnp\ 4\
> nagios/pnp-0.4.14/contrib/verify_pnp_config -c
> /usr/local/nagios/etc/pnp/config.php -m default

quote from verify_pnp_config -h

parameters:
	-h, --help        print these lines
	-b, --basedir=s   Nagios Base directory (default: /usr/local/nagios)
	-B, --binary=s    Nagios binary (default: nagios)
	-c, --config=s    Nagios main config file (default: /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg)

-c <path to nagios.cfg> not config.php !

Joerg