a special http check

Mathew Walker lmw94002 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:41:45 CEST 2009

I'll second the WebInject vote.  We use it heavily in my office to test our web applications.  Here is a simple example I used to demonstrate logging into a drupal website and checking a specific page for content.

http://www.techadre.com/content/checking-drupal-status-nagios-and-webinject

--
Mat W. - http://www.techadre.com