Nagios lockup for about 8.5 hours

Andrew Noonan anoonan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:06:39 CEST 2009

Not that I can determine.  We run everything in Central time, and the
nagios user is currently running in that TZ.  Actually, now that I
think about it, it's a fairly moot point, as the logs that I listed
don't have a timestamp, they are epoch stamps.  Since those show a ~5
hour jump, this could not be a TZ change, but either a pause with
Nagios, or the system clock would have to be changed, as that would
effect the epoch values.  Given the consistency of the 5-minute cron
entries I mentioned earlier, I don't think a system clock change
happened either.