How to graph historical data

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Thu Jul 9 14:08:09 CEST 2009

Dear All,

I would like to know if it's possible to graph the historical data that
Nagios produces - I am about to rebuild an old Linux box that has nagios
installed on it, but I would like to at least see some trends what
actually has been going on. I'm in the rare position where nothing on my
network has so much as farted in the last few months, so I'd like to see
those trends which we don't notice through everyday usage.

---

Kind Regards,

Mr Gabriel