templates.cfg

martyn at chetnet.co.uk martyn at chetnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 01:13:43 CET 2009

Hi all first time user here of Nagios.
I'm using Unbunto 8.10 which automatically installed
Nagios3, I have followed the guides which all mention
the templates.cfg, problem is the only one I can find
is zipped up in the directory
/usr/share/doc/nagios3/examples/template-object, if I
extract this file what directory should I put it in,
should it go in my /etc/nagios3 dir or in
/etc/nagios3/conf.d

Hope you can help me on my quest to learn about this
fantastic monitoring solution.

Regards

Martyn