Duplicates Found

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Fri Jan 30 14:46:06 CET 2009

From: Handle Thomas (LZD) [mailto:T.Handle at lzd.saarland.de]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:53 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Duplicates Found

Good Morning,

First of all I have to say that I´m new to Nagios, I got the project 4 weeks ago from a resigned employee.
Two weeks ago, my firm had to move the emergency stop.
Since this moment, we´re experiencing problems like "DUPLICATES FOUND".
There was nothing changed within the nagios configuration or the network. What could be a reason for this behaviour?

---

Hi , I don't follow what you mean about the "emergency stop", but I once had this same problem on ping/icmp checks - It turned out to be network spanning-tree issues on our switches and routers...

HTH

Regards,
Jamie