skip monitoring every 4 weeks

Edgar Matzinger Edgar.Matzinger at valid.nl
Thu Jan 29 14:41:46 CET 2009

Hi Assaf,

> I have a situation where i need to turn of monitoring for server while
> they are being rebooted ,
> this is done during the weekend , and the person doing the reboots is
> not one that has access to
> the nagios .

  why don't you specify downtimes? For those hosts? This can be done
in advance.

HTH, cu l8r, Edgar.
--
    |\  /| :                                : Addr: Valid Eindhoven B.V.
 /  | \/ | :     Edgar R. Matzinger         :       t.a.v. E.R. Matzinger
Disclaimer: Any comments, opinions made are mine, etc ...