check_snmp_storage.pl - check disk space for /

Chris atstake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:19:21 CET 2009

I'm trying to check the disk space for / (I have a partition called /
which sits on /dev/sdb1) but check_snmp_storage.pl is giving me
information on all the partitions (/, /tmp, /usr, /var)

Is there any way to get it check only the / partition and not the other ones?

Here is the commands I tried:

/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_storage.pl -H server -C foo -m / -w 20 -c 21
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_storage.pl -H server -C foo -m ^/ -w 20 -c 21
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_storage.pl -H server -C foo -m ^\/
-w 20 -c 21 ( that's an escape sequence there after the caret)

Thanks for any help.