nrpe 2.12 doesn't build in OpenBSD

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Mon Jan 26 18:41:00 CET 2009

Also, lets focus on getting local Ports patches fed back upstream.
Speaking of which, I've been meaning to harass the NetBSD/Pkgsrc
maintainer about pkgsrc Makefile hooks for permitting toggling external
command args with $PKG_OPTIONS

OpenBSD local patches:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net/nagios/nrpe/patches/

SSL Thing: