Expiring acknowledgements

Frank Clements fclements at inetu.net
Fri Jan 23 23:11:21 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there in user-land that has any process
of expiring acknowledgements after a certain time period.  I've done some
searching and came up mostly empty handed.  I've seen a mention of using SEC
to carry this out, but I'm completely unfamiliar with SEC.  If this is the
way to go I'm game for looking into using it.

Anyone out there doing something like this and care to share how?

Frank Clements