Hostgroup Issue

Alex Dehaini alexdehaini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:41:31 CET 2009

I have been using special characters since day 1 and it has always worked, I
have had no issues with it. There is no reason why I use it expect say for
naming convention.

I changed sm at procreditadjangote to smprocreditadjangote and nothing changed
- so I don't think that is the problem. (I might be wrong)

Alex

--
Alex Dehaini
Developer