NSClient++ and CheckEventLog

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Mon Jan 19 13:22:47 CET 2009

humm...

I would not change it everywhere since I (personally) think it is a
pretty rare "problem" unles you have an applicatikon which usualy logs
very long messages.
What you are saying is use a .5Mb memory on all my servers just because
it "might be a long message" since very very long message (the message
data is several K's in size) are not too common in the eventlog I would
not change anything unless the error pops up.

// Michael Medin