NSClient++ and CheckEventLog

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Mon Jan 19 11:07:45 CET 2009

It has nothing to do with language...

The reason is that one of them has an entry which is "too long" so you
need to update the buffer used when NSClinet++ reads the eventlog.
The simplest way to solve this is to increase the buffer_size variable
to something "large enough".
If you check the wiki/forums on nsclient.org you can find some "values
that worked for others" or you can play around and find what works for you.

// Michael Medin