Retrieving Data from M.I.B.

Sean O`Brien sean.obrien at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 19 10:18:18 CET 2009

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding calculating the maximum size, could this not be done be specifying or requesting the maximum transfer ability of the network connection itself? E.g., Ethernet connection.
Then, from knowing this, work out the average size?

Would there exist a plug-in that achieves this?

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest さんは書きました: