Elevated alerts

Grant Lowe glowe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 20:56:58 CET 2009

Hi James,

Good news. I followed your advice and read some more about the definitions.  But the thing that really helped was twofold:  One was there was no reference to a global service template.  The other thing was adding the contact for the service definition.  There's a lot to this thing!

Many thanks for staying the course!