Please help. Problem using check_nrpe and check_mailq

Sergio Ariel sergio.ariel at iris.uh.cu
Thu Jan 15 15:06:09 CET 2009

I stopped Nagios first, and executed from Nagios Server:
check_nrpe -H <Postfix Server's IP> -t 500 -c check_cola_correo

and the result was the same (NRPE: Command timed out after 60 seconds)
so, I don't think it's because a nagios.cfg's timeout definition.

Please, what do you think about?

--
Sergio Ariel de la Campa Saiz
    Administrador Red UH